Wednesday, 6 November 2013

My Winter Wishlist

Xmas/winter wishlist

There's nothing like creating wishlists, here is my winter edition and I couldn't wait to share it with you all!
I absolutely love big baggy jumpers and I really want to buy a few, perfect for cozy evenings away from the cold.
 Crop Shirt - veromoda.com


Though these flats arent 'winter' appropriate, they are so cute! flats are so comfy and practical and I love this classy looking pair.
Flat shoes £41 - modcloth.com


This baby pink evening bag has my name written all over it, there's no harm in buying one to add to the collection...
Crossbody handbag £25 - solesociety.com


Betsey Johnson is known for fun and cute clothing & accessories, this will definitely cuten up any outfit. I need more accessories like these.
 Betsey Johnson bracelet charm £32 - zappos.com


I have been experimenting with other paint pots and using it as a gel liner, I love my CK one but Nars is the next best thing to use.
Nars Eyepaint in Black Valley £19 - johnlewis.com


I have forever been wanting a lipscrub, this one seems to have a scent that I will love! I must snap this up soon!
Lush lip scrub in popcorn £5.25 - lush.co.uk


I love this style of bedding, so cute and girly! I need new bedding & pillows STAT! 
Floral bedding £20 - landofnod.com


As much as I love my retro casio watch, this is really something else! I love the uniqueness of this time piece, A bracelet and a watch in one!
Lulu Guinness Ladies irresistible watch £160 - thewatchhut.co.uk

9 comments:

  1. Great wishlist! Them shoes are amazing! I need some more jumpers too and I have Lush lip scrub in bubblegum which I love :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that jumper!

    Love your wishlist! You've picked out some really pretty things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had my eye on that LUSH scrub forever but haven't got around to trying it yet. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @storybook apothecary I know right! a twist on a normal flat ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. @emma johansson thank you ^^ i made a realistic list that I would actually go out and purchase... roll on boxing day sales! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. @safa maryam aww thank you! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. @aaliyah me too! we definitely need to get it asap ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Get your authentic luxury brand watch at a LARGE discount from LuxerWatches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara