Friday, 1 November 2013

Monthly Favourites - October 2013 =^^=



Time for another monthly favourites and as you can see there is a mixture of beauty and lifestyle items.

First up The Body Shop eyeshadow brush, I have been using this everyday now because it is absolutely perfect for concealer application. I know that this brush isn't for that purpose but I find that it works well as!

Lining my eyes has become a frequent thing this month, the Rimmel Glam eyes liquid eyeliner allows me to define my eyes in a subtle way. The thin brush allows you to create thin and defined lines, this also lasts super long so you do not need to worry about it smudging. 

I haven't been able to take off my new retro style casio watch, I love this dainty piece, it looks like a classic and it does the job. It also fits perfectly on my small wrists so an even better reason to keep it on. I no longer check my phone to see the time. Looking at a watch pose just never gets old...

I always keep this Burt's Bees hand cream near me, a yummy scent and the moisturising properties is amazing! Great for massaging on your cuticles and for just a general use on the hands. It looks so vintagey and it looks lovely on my dresser.

Lastly I have been wanting to try out new foods, particularly foods that has been imported from Asian countries. I went on a lil adventure in china town, Birmingham and I found the cutest supermarket that sold all the cutest of snacks. This particular box is from Hong Kong and the biscuits are so scrummy and it looks so cute too! I will be featuring a food haul with all of the products that I bought soon so that you can see the yummy treats.

Hope you enjoyed my favourites! What have you been enjoying this month?

5 comments:

  1. Great faves!! Love the watch <3
    Hugs :)

    http://fashionalatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Rimmel liner sounds nice! Might have to try it! New follower from the weekend block party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kallie you definitely should! :) aww thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luxer Watches is selling authentic brand watches, with authentic watches selling at a BIG discount.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara