Monday, 18 November 2013

Me Me Me Eva China Rose Lipstick*









My lipstick collection is growing and I mean growing! But you will not find a daring red or a hot pink ^^ my favorite kinda shades are shades like these.

This Me me me lipstick/Eva China rose shade is a beaut! Definitely my kind of a shade.
Kitsch packaging, matte black casing and it being such a wearable colour makes this product go to the top of my list ^^

A lovely dusky pink shade that can be worn everyday, this has the most creamiest of formulations, a great choice for the colder months. This lipstick actually has vitamin E and shea butter which makes it a very moisturising and hydrating lip product.

Wearing this makes my lips feel plush, comfortable and the buttery soft texture makes it look glossy too!

I can even detect a hint of vanilla so this makes it a scrummy lipstick! I hate scent-less products and it is not that strong so you will not be put off by it, I think the scent really adds to the product.

This actually stays put for quite some time which is way better than any other lipstick that I have tried, I think that I may of found a holy grail product here!!!

This has become a firm favourite of mine, I constantly change my daily make up products but this lipstick seems to stay and sit with pride in my make up bag.
If you are looking for decent pigmentation, a moisturising pick me up or that the packaging is too cute for your liking then do check out Me Me Me's lipstick range. 

Though the range is a little on the pricier side for a high street brand, it is SO worth every penny!

Check it out here//Me me me China rose - £8.50*
I am loving the falling snowflakes on their website! so cute!

Have you tried this lipstick before? What are your thoughts on it?

4 comments:

  1. I love the colour of this lipstick! See I am the opposite I have so many red shades but need to build up so neutral shades that I can wear everyday.
    Love your blog - you have a new follower!
    Collette x
    shrewd-fox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. @collette hughes aww cool! ^^ haha very opposite! aww thank you so much! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @betzy ^^ i agree! such a lovely shade, though it's a boring one it is the most wearable on a daily basis ^^ I just love nude shades LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara