Monday, 11 November 2013

Me Me Me Cosmetics Naturally Nude Gift Set*//Findmeagift.co.uk







Nude shades are my absolutely fave! A 'safe' shade that is loved by many and what better way to increase the love for the shade than to have your very own gift set that contains five Me Me Me products that all boast of a range of shades within the nude shade spectrum.

Findmeagift.co.uk kindly sent me this to review and I simply could not decline, This also makes a perfect gift idea for the holiday season.

Now onto the review, starting in no particular order:

Blush me! Blush box in Coral//£8.50
The blushers from Me Me Me have been named as a celeb fave, best seller and even a beauty blogger fave. I do not own a coral blusher and I wasn't too sure if this would suit my skintone but this actually gave me a natural glow, this would look best on warmer/olive skin tones. I love the packaging - very benefit- esque and this comes complete with a mirror and a soft useable brush. The pigment is great and it blends well too!

Dew Pots x2 Willow whisper & Woodland truffle//£7.25 another beauty blogger fave, these cream eyeshadows double up as a liquid eyeliner too! just use a angled liner brush to switch up the traditional black liner. These are really creamy and they DO last long too ^^

Long Wear Satin Lip Cream in China rose//£8.50 
Yet another beauty blogger fave and the Me me me's make up artist's fave too! This is an amazing lipstick, a very creamy and a moisturing lip product, this contains shea butter and vitamin e which is great for the current weather now, brilliant pigmentation and this smells like toffee fudge! WIN! 

Nail Collection Long Lasting Gloss in Ambitious - Dusky pink //£5.00
WOW! Me me me seems to be a popular brand amongst beauty bloggers because believe it or not this is another fave and a fave for the celebs too.
A lovely muted pink with beigey undertones, quite a lovely unique shade.
a classy muted shade that can look great in the day and even for nights out. I love shades like these! They can never go out of style too.

All of these 5 products come with a cute satin make up bag, perfect to store these products or for keeping something else in, you can never have enough cosmetic bags! I love how the make up bag has the same design/pattern as the actual cosmetic line, there is just something about matte black packaging that makes it stand out and there is also a vintagey feel to it too.

A lovely lil set! if you would like to see a indepth review of all or any of the products then do let me know, I'd be happy to talk about it all over again! A set where all of the products have great pigmentation? Even I didn't think that was possible!

Check out the set here >> link
At a lovely price of £17.99 it is definitely worth it because if you had bought all of the products separately the bill would of added up to £36.50!!! so this is SO worth it! Not only that... Findmeagift.co.uk have also knocked down the price from £26.99 to £17.99!!!

Also do check out the Me Me Me Cosmetics website here >> link

Have you tried anything from Me Me Me? what was it like? comment below!

8 comments:

  1. So many cute products !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely set :) The lip gloss looks gorgeous x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sara chergui such a great value for a gift! is there anything in particular you would like me to review indepth?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @jordan alice i agree, everything is very useable :) lipstick?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never tried any me me me products, looks like a great set x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  6. @betzy i definitely agree! :) i didn't know what to test out first!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @heather you definitely should, the pigmentation on all is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara