Tuesday, 5 November 2013

FrontCover Colours Of The Catwalk - Metallics Collection*









I remember 'oooing' and 'aahing' when visiting the Front Cover cosmetics stand at Boots but sadly it is not being stocked there anymore. It was the christmas gift sets that I loved the most.

I was sent a NEW* boxed collection which is called colours of the catwalk - metallics collection, let me tell you that this is basically 'autumn in a box' The colours really remind me of the crisp falling leaves and hot chocolate with the extra marshmallows on top...

This is a lovely little set to have because you can create many looks with just these 6 products. There is even a booklet that has step by step instructions on how to create the looks.

What struck out to me the most was the blusher, This is a new product by Front Cover and it is a cream blusher. I absolutely love this shade, definitely me because I tend to go towards the pretty candy pinks and this gives you the perfect 'winter flush' look.

I love how this set also includes tools - brushes and how to use them! the blending brush is actually lovely. Normally I never use brushes that are included with any kit because they seem to be of a cheaper quality but I really liked the eye brush that was included.

The trio of eyeshadows is lovely, the quality and pigmentation is great and the colours chosen for this set is very autumn orientated. I personally love the light pink shade.

The lipsticks are amazing too! from the swatches above you can see how pigmented they are and again the shades are very autumnal and it matches the colour of the leaves :)

The eye liner is a lovely silvery grey, a great alternative to black. I have already been using this and it's great for creating smokey lines and again it has decent pigment so you wont be forever drawing lines. The formulation is creamy and very blendable.

Lastly the nail polish has 'winter' written all over it, A lovely deep coppery brown polish that has flecks of green, gold and brown glitter/shimmer in it. Not a colour I would choose but this polish finished off this set nicely.

This set is a perfect gift idea for the make up lover in your family or as a lovely treat for yourself. All of the make up items have a brilliant colour pay off, though some make up sets have hardly any or no pigmentation, this one begs to differ. You can create many looks and it is definitely worth the price!

Check it out here >> Link 
£19.50*

What do you think of this autumnal set? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara