Sunday, 10 November 2013

Clarins Extra Comfort Foundation//Shade 107 Beige*










Back to the Make-up reviews again ^^ I have been trying to branch out into the lifestyle of things and I hope that you all have been enjoying the past reviews,I will be adding a mixture of posts/features from now on just so there is a bit of variety for everyone. ^^

I wanted to share this review with you all, This foundation is definitely the bees knees and who doesn't love Clarins?! <3

What a beaut! The foundation is presented in a heavy glass jar that would look amazing on any dressing table. It isn't the most practical since it is too heavy to carry around but you could scoop some foundation out into a smaller plastic container to make it travel friendly.

This foundation comes with a handy spatula so that you can control the amount that you want to use!
I sometimes find that with other foundation pump bottles that the actual pump of foundation is a bit too much since I do not wear a full face of foundation any more. Nowadays it's just concealer and powder and I am good to go! The included spatula also means that it has a hygienic factor too!

What Clarins says about this product...

'Its exclusive anti-ageing formula plumps, moisturises and nourishes the skin deep down with a combination of organic Argan oil and the Global Age-Defying Complex. The skin instantly feels suppler and more comfortable. Wrinkles and fine lines are smoothed. The complexion is left glowing with youth.'

The consistency is VERY creamy and this allows it to blend like a dream! A buffing brush would be the best thing to use with this since it allows you to 'buff' the foundation in creating a flawless finish.
It is a light - full coverage because you can limit the amount being used. For a lighter usage use this sparingly until a basic amount is covered.

This feels 'comfortable' on the skin and it gives a radiant dewy look without the use of glitter or shimmer.
My skin felt moisturized and plumped too! Great for dry/normal/mature skins out there! The foundation is so creamy and moisturising that I do not think you would need to use a face moisturiser before hand.
This foundation is aimed at maturer skins and it does not settle into the fine lines (Phew!)
It has the ability to last a day with touch ups in between, since I have combination skin I had to powder my T zone and anywhere else that needed mattifying. It claims to last 14 hours but I do not think that is realistically possible for any skin type. I would say that this has the ability to last up to 10 if not 12 hours and that itself is pretty amazing.
I wouldn't recommend it for oily skins, The lucky skin types (normal, mature and dry) will love it!

Lastly this foundation has some skincare benefits too and they are: SPF 15, it contains organic argan oil which will help to plump and rehydrate the skin and it also has a global age defy complex which helps to increase the protection of collagen and this improves the the firmness of the skin too.

Available in 9 shades so be sure to test the shades out to find your perfect match.

The price? £35.00

Check it out here >> link

Have you tried this? Let me know in the comments below!

4 comments:

  1. This just looks all shades of amazing, not used anything like this but then ive never found my perfect foundation, so you never know I might give this a try x

    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glow of the foundation looks dreamy, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @beautyqueenuk OOh! I think you really should! ^^ it might be the one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @inez dewy glows are the one, kinda having a dewy phase at the moment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara