Saturday, 9 November 2013

Bomb Cosmetics Fresh Berry Bath Bomb*//Coal Harbour






There is always time for 'me time' Last night I needed to unwind and I used a bath bomb from Bomb Cosmetics for the very first time.
Coal Harbour sent me three bath bombs to try and I decided to go for the girly one - Fresh Berry. If you would like to read my previous post on the bath bombs that were sent to me then click here >> link

A bit about the bomb...
"A deliciously wonderful explosion with ripples of sweetness, erupting and encapsulating your every sensation leaving you feeling sweetly scented."

A potent raspberry blast with a creamy, vanilla base. The bomb also contains Ylang Ylang essential oils ^^ 

This is one pretty bath bomb! so pretty and the white frosting with sprinkles really reminds me of perfectly decorated buttercream cupcakes! ^^ 

This was a fast fizzer! As soon as I dropped it into the bath the pink bit of the bomb fizzed away quickly while the white 'frosting' bit melted at a slower pace. 
My bath water turned into a Barbie pink, it was very vivid.
The smell was insanely scrummy and it lingered on for quite some time, The water was definitely softened by the bicarbonate of soda and the essential oils made my mind feel at ease. Ylang Ylang has many amazing properties and one of them is that it helps dry skin. This was one of the most moisturising bath bombs I have ever tried! 

You might of thought that with such a bright colour there is bound to be some staining but I didn't need to clean the tub, Yay!
I also love the versatility of the bath bomb because in the morning it can be used as 'nerve calmer' before a big meeting/presentation and in the evening it can be used as a 'stress buster' or to beat anxiety and even depression. Ylang Ylang really has alot of properties that even I didn't know about.

This makes a fabulous all around bath bomb that produces a fantastic colour, the scent was BERRY GOOD >< and the presentation of the bath bomb finishes off the product nicely.

I definitely recommend this to all, not just because of how it looks but how it helps the mind and body, just for a mere price of £1.99 (Sale on the Coal Harbour website!!!) you've got to be kidding right?

Head on over to Coal Harbour to check it out and also do visit the Bomb Cosmetics website for more information. I would suggest stocking these up because I cannot emphasize enough on the quality of the bath bomb and the fact that this is on sale right now!

Have you tried this before? Let me know in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourite Bomb Cosmetics bath blasters xx

    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @beautyqueenuk :) I can understand why, this bomb is amaaazzing! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara