Monday, 21 October 2013

The Watch Hut - Casio Watch* Review






Recently I was sent this lovely watch from The Watch Hut via a campaign that e-tail PR are running. The delivery was very fast because within a week of signing up I received the watch ^^
The watch came inside a plastic display case with a set of instructions.
Setting the date and time was very easy and I could not wait to start wearing this nifty little piece.
This watch has many great features such as a calender, chronograph and an alarm. Everything in one place sure makes it a whole lot easier.
I love how this has a vintage/retro feel and that's what I look for in accessories, It's my favourite kind. This looks lovely paired with other dainty jewellery or as part of an 'arm candy'.
Casio watches are known for their superb quality and for such a low price you are getting a decent piece.
An issue I have with wrist wear is that it can be huge for my little wrist but the steel bracelet strap is adjustable! *does a happy dance* and all you have to do is pop the clip open and slide it down until you are happy with how it sits on your wrist :)
As much as I love 'boyfriend' style watches I also am a huge fan of dainty and minimalistic pieces so this watch is great to have in my collection.
I have worn it with two of my most favourite pieces of jewellery, a Ilcentimetro bracelet* and a diamond bracelet which was gifted to me. This makes the ultimate trio! <3

What do you think of this watch?

11 comments:

  1. You have a wonderful blog!! I'm your newest GFC follower from the “Collective“ blog hop - this is my blog if you wanted to follow back: godsgrowinggarden.com
    Thanks
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really pretty watch, I think a Casio watch was the first one I ever owned x

    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool watch! My dad has loads of old casios from back in the day. i love wearing them now.

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bright color and how easily you can see the time. Having a calendar is a great feature too!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it! The pink face still makes it super feminine, even though it seems like a more athletic-style watch. Lucky you! Stopping by from the GFC Collective :) I'd love for you to drop by and visit my blog, as well... I'm hosting a giveaway for a gorgeous pair of stud earrings! Have a fabulous week!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @angie aww thank you! i will check yours out too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @beautyqueenuk i agree! this ones a cute one! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. @bhavi you cannot go wrong with vintage! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @robin i agree, this is my first 'proper' watch and it's great to see that feature

    ReplyDelete
  10. @steph thank you! sure I will stop by :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Get your authentic luxury brand name watch for a BIG discount online at Luxer Watches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara