Sunday, 27 October 2013

The Body Shop Eyeshadow Brush* - Review




Using the right tools can really make a difference to your makeup, you can easily achieve a flawless face by just a couple of brush strokes.
This is my first ever brush from The Body Shop, Whenever I go in store I always take a look at the brushes. They are SO soft and I am still looking for a good foundation brush (the search carries on...)
This brush has given me a rough idea of how the other brushes may perform.
The easy to hold handle ensures a good grip so that you are in control of the product.
The bristles are stiff yet so soft and this is great for packing eyeshadow onto the lid, it collects eyeshadow perfectly and it applies evenly across the eye. Other eyeshadow brushes tend to be loose and they do not pick enough pigment.
This brush is not good for blending but I have found another use for it...
To be honest I do not wear eyeshadows everyday but I do happen to wear concealer ALOT... This brush is also fantastic for concealing as it can really reach into the corners and it feels precise too.
The synthetic hair is of great quality and since the first use it has not shed a hair, it seems to stay just as new even after washing too.

I am really impressed with this brush, definitely need to check out more brushes available in the range!


Have you tried any brushes from The Body Shop? Comment below! :) 

8 comments:

  1. I don't think I have ever looked at the body shop brushes. Are they affordable or on the pricier side? Great post Hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never really considered these. I did get really excited in the first picture, because I thought the folded fabric was the brush handles, alas...it was not. Love your blog! Found you through the blog hop!
    Steff Xx
    http://stephaniemaverick.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/stephaniemaverick

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also thought the funky fabric was the brush handle... That's said this does sound pretty good xx

    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have loads of brushes like these, they're fab for just packing on the colour. :)

    Halima

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. @kat yes they are affordable, this one costs £9 which i think is great because it is a 2 in 1 brush - for eyeshadow and concealer :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @stephanie i now see what you mean lol I was trying to use a colourful background :) aww thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @beautyqueenuk woops! :) click onto the link so that you can see the range :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @halima :) this is my first, i definitely agree because it does pick up alot of pigment :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara