Thursday, 3 October 2013

Santoro London Gorjuss We Can All Shine Lipbalm In Watermelon* - Review





Who doesn't love a lipbalm? I have gotten to point where I have started to build up a collection of lipbalms so much that I will probably keep one every where. I currently have this on my bed side table. New favourite perhaps?
This Lipbalm is from Santoro London and the collection is entitled 'Gorjuss' This is one of the many collections by Santoro and this is for the girly girls out there, the dolls used on the packaging are so cute and there are many different styles and colours to choose from.

The lipbalms are 'gorjussly' printed on the tin and it is like carrying a piece of mini art, This would look great if you had the whole collection displayed on a dresser.

The watermelon scent is INCREDIBLE, I could even smell it before opening the packaging. I wish I knew how to describe it but you know an artificial scent of watermelon (since the scent of a watermelon is very subtle) but 100X better.

I have been enjoying this, especially before sleeping. This really moisturises my lips and keeps them looking and feeling soft and hydrated.

You can see that in the tin it is a gorgeous salmon pink colour but this comes out clear and on the lips you would see a subtle shine.

You get a good amount to use (13g) and it looks pretty on any bedside table or dresser. This scent was scrummy so I could probably imagine how yummy the other scents must be!

Overall If you are into lipbalm and you are into cute designs then do check out Santoro's line of lipbalms.

Click here - link <3
Have you bought anything from the Gorjuss range? Comment below!

20 comments:

  1. Great post! Thanks for sharing!:)
    I love Gorjuss!! I have a notepad and a giftcard set!:)

    Lovely blog, i'm a new follower!:)
    Please visit my blog too..

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute tin! I am also obsessed with Lip balms lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm I love watermelon flavoured thing!

    Thanks for sharing your link in the #bbloggers chat
    Kylie - lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a lovely little lip balm, love the packaging, it's super cute! Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comment on my blog babe! OMG that lip balm looks lush! I'm such a lip balm addict. I'm yet to have a watermelon one so I need this ha love it and your blog
    Rachael
    xxxx
    thenew62.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks so nice!
    Love the name of your blog ♥

    http://dotsandlaces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a lip balm addict! I have them everywhere, it's the only way! Love this tin, I'll have to check this stuff out! First time at your blog! Xo
    makeshiftmargaritas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's interesting that it has such a strong watermelon scent. I have never had that flavor of lip balm, must try!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @beautyqueenUK OOO Have you reviewed anything on your blog about any of the gorjuss products?

    ReplyDelete
  10. @betzy :) I agree! beyond cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @brittany aww fab! thank you!! I am already following your lovely blog ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. @kakabeautyblog.com haha! glad am not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @kylier I know right! aw no probs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @shannon I agree, pretty to add to a collection

    ReplyDelete
  15. @rachael aww no probs! aww thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. @oliwia aww thank you!!! I love the name of yours too! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  17. @makeshift margaritas aww yaay! glad am not the only one! thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Liz Watermelon is a lovely scent! you should definitely check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara