Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Paint The Town Red With Vaseline - Project*



Recently I was contacted by the lovely team at Vaseline to take part in a little challenge to try out the newest limited edition of vaseline which is called 'paint the town' which is normal vaseline but with a red tint. The actual challenge was to create a glam look that can be worn on a night out. I was sent a inspiration box which included alot of treats to use for the look. I just had to incorporate the rose headband into the look!
I was given a tin of the new paint the town vaseline, some red lips sweeties, a rimmel red nail polish, a rose head band and even a £20 topshop voucher.



The look that I went for was fun yet easy, anyone can recreate this. I decided to do a high bun and I finished it off with the rose headband and to keep my fringe away I made a quiff. For make up I created a muted version of a smokey eye, using taupes and a cranberry shade I decided to mix the shades up rather then using the traditional silver/black combination. Eyes were the main focus of this look. I also contoured because having your hair up allows you to really accentuate your features and to finish it off I applied the paint the town Vaseline which gave a nice subtle red tint onto my lips.

There is also a prize... Many have taken part in this mini project and the chosen winning look will receive TWO Lulu Guinness lip clutch bags (one for the winner and one to giveaway to a lucky follower!) how exciting! fingers crossed! :)

Vaseline paint the town is available at these top retailers (Boots, Superdrug, Tesco & Selfridges) for a limited time only so make sure to grab one before they run out! Priced at £3.49*

Have you tried the new Vaseline? What are your views on it? comment below :)

6 comments:

  1. Lovely box !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sara ^^ it sure was fun to open and see what goodies were there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you it looks fab. I wish I could be involved in more blog challenges.
    http://www.joannavictoria.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fab is this! Love the little garland (especially on the cat!).
    Spider Leg Lashes xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. @joanna victoria thank you! ^^ you definitely should! it's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @maya c aww thank you! haha ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara