Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Disney Princess Lipsmackers =^^= Cinderella Vanilla Sparkle and Belle Tea Party Treats* Review







Lipsmacker teamed up with Disney to create these sparkly wonders, It's about time! The inner magpie in me is definitely loving these cute lipbalms.
There are four in the Disney Princess range - Belle, Cinderella, Aerial and Snow White.
The two that I was sent was Cinderella and Belle.

Out of the two I would have to say that my favourite one is Cinderella simply because it smells like cake frosting!!! Who would not love that in a lipbalm? The Belle lipsmacker smells more like the 'traditional' lipsmacker scent with vanilla mixed in. I also love the gorgeous lavender shade of the balm and from the swatch above you can also see that it has alot of mini silver sparkles.
Even though the balms are glitzy it does not feel gritty in any way.
You could use these on top of a matte lipstick to give the shade more of a dimension.
The Cinderella lipsmacker has a slight bluish tone and you can see it in the swatch and like with all blue-toned lip products this does help your teeth to appear more whiter! ^^ Result!
The Belle lipsmacker has a more whitish all over sheen look, there is no colour in comparison to Cinderella.
The texture of the balms are actually creamy and it sits comfortably on the lips.
These lipsmackers are more hydrating then the normal ones and it surprisingly stayed on for longer too!

These balms are not going to instantly help heal chapped lips but if you are looking for hydration and scrummy scents with a sheen then do give these cute Disney princess lipsmackers a try!

6 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for anything Disney princess related :) I'm desperate for one of the cute Disney collectors dolls haha! So I would definitely invest in a cute lipbalm ;) practical and princessy - no complaints!
    Cute post :)
    Keep in touch!
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Andrea aww haha! I also agree with your statement :) aww thank you! glad you like it! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Heather :) I forgot to mention that these are available at debenhams! so do check em out there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara