Thursday, 10 October 2013

Bloggers Event - Exclusive Preview Of The New UGG Australia A/W 2013 Collection*


A couple of weeks ago I was invited to see the exclusive press launch of the UGG Autumn/Winter 2013 collection, It was lovely to be invited back to the Birmingham concept store to see what this collection had to offer. I met Holly & Julie at the store and I was given a very warm welcome and I was offered a sweet treat (look at those macarons ^^) before the run through was made.
This collection is basically inspired by New Orleans, this collection did have a very autumnal feel and the detailing of the embellishments are truely commendable.
Seeing the collection from afar I could see a sea of Navy blues, browns, greys and reds. 
Both suede and Leather were used in the collection and both of the materials are equally as nice.
I loved the finishing touches that were added to the shoes and the boots as this really completed the look and feel of the footwear.
I have a couple of favourites which includes the Alloway flat (which was featured in suede, glitter, tweed and even fur) I also really liked the Conor Studs and the cute Bailey Bow boots. I also wouldn't mind a pair of the bridal UGGS!!! Yes you read it right... Bridal UGGS ^^ I love how these are called the Bailey I do! boots.
It is so nice to see that the collection has got something for everyone, one pair for a 'biker chic' and another pair for a 'girly girl'
Such a contrast to the S/S collection but winter wouldn't be winter without darker colours and jewel tones.
At the end of the run through I was given a lovely goody bag which I will be reviewing separately soon!
So here is the A/W Collection (Note: If you love looking at images then you will enjoy this long post)




























What do you think of the A/W Collection? See something that you may want to buy? Comment below! 

10 comments:

  1. Love the ugg boots with the bow on the side! And also the flats with the sheepskin at the back, need those! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice event !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. @bhavna :) me too! ^^ it looks so comfortable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @sara :) i agree :) it was lovely to be back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm having a hard time deciding what are my favs, but I'm leaning toward some of those red booties! I've been a good girl this year so don't forget to tell Santa :)

    Thanks for stopping by and linking up today for our bloglovin' blog hop! Happy to have you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh those leopard print UGG slippers look amazing. Would love a pair of UGG slippers, they'd probably last a good twenty years!

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk
    x
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe those are all UGGs. I really love the boots. You did a great job photographing their cool little details.

    xo,
    Mariamma

    ReplyDelete
  8. @doreen haha! the collection has alot of good choices, aww no problem!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @mylushboxbarbz haha i agree!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @mariamma aww thank you! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara