Friday, 13 September 2013

Revlon Lipbutter In Peach Parfait - Review & Swatches






Revlon Lipbutter In Peach Parfait*//£7.99

The second Lipbutter shade that I own is Peach Parfait, I have reviewed the Pink Lemonade shade here.
Peach Parfait is a lovely shade too, It has a reddish peachy tone with lots of gold shimmer running through it. When I wore this on my lips it was quite hard to detect the colour simply because the actual colour of my lips kind of matches to this shade. I did see a sheen and the shimmer did enhance the look of my lips but no colour pay off for me.
I am sure that if you have little or no pigmentation on your lips then you will be able to reach a full opacity with this one.
You will probably find this shade in my bag the most because it is such a fuss free balm that really requires no mirror and if I want to wear something but nothing too obvious then this is the shade I reach out to.
In terms of longevity this is great! For me it lasts 1- 2 hours which is pretty decent than other lipbalms that disappear the moment you eat or drink something.
I have already commented on other things about lip butters (which can be seen if you click the 'here' bit above from a previous review) so there is no point in repeating myself.
I wanted to show you the swatches and talk about this colour in general.

Did anyone find that this shade matches the colour of their lips? ^^ Comment below!

Buy it here

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely shade! I have to pick this one up! I also just blogged about my favorite Lip Butters for the fall! <3

    www.natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of this shade. I'm loving Sorbet at the moment :) Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara