Monday, 9 September 2013

Pur Minerals 4 In 1 Pressed Mineral Makeup* - Review






Pur Minerals 4 In 1 Pressed Mineral Makeup* //£24.00

I have always been a fan of mineral make up since it is better for your skin and you can easily achieve that airbrushed look.
I use bare minerals foundation and I love it! Sometimes you may not even need a full coverage foundation and for those days I opt for mineral makeup or pressed powders.

I have tried pur minerals make up before but not a face product so I couldn't wait to try this out!

The product description:
SPF 15 / FPS 15
Clinically proven to correct, prevent and interrupt your skin concerns
Smoothes away the look of lines and wrinkles
Plumps, lifts and firms the skin's appearance
Balances uneven skin tone

Directions: Using the chisel brush, apply in circular motions to achieve an even and flawless finish. Layer as needed for desired coverage.

Using mineral make up can cause a little mess and I hoped that this pressed powder would not cause mess, I can understand that because mineral make up is finely milled so it is bound to happen but with this compact there wasn't alot of mess.
I love how this compact has been designed, a luxe looking compact that has a handy mirror too! It is heavy and sturdy too and this makes the product feel decent.
You won't need to worry about the product crumbling because the packaging is that hardwearing ^^

The coverage can range from medium to full, It blurs out my skin imperfections perfectly though it says that for best results use the chisel brush (also by pur minerals) I did not use that, instead I used my face brush from Bare minerals and I feel that this worked fine in terms of buffing the product in for an even finish. I believe the chisel brush picks up the right amount of product too.

This really minimises the shine and I only needed to touch up after a couple of hours which is fantastic! It does not make any dry patches of skin more visible.
A perk - it contains SPF15.

A lovely powder that is finely milled, takes away shine and all in all a product that is worth investing in.

Check it out here

4 comments:

  1. I've never used Pur Minerals but this sounds like a great product. Thanks so much for joining the hop this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha silly me, cuz I thought the first
    photo was some kind of electronic device
    (those round auto vacuum cleaner)......
    anyway! Glad you like this powder c: Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @bailey it is so worth trying out! aww no probs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ice pandora hahahahaha i don't blame you lol aww thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara