Physician's formula PH matchmaker blusher//NARS concealer//A HUGEEE mug from Debenhams//Pink pointed flats from ZARA//Black Snood from H&M <3
1. Ever since I have seen this blusher I have wanted it soooo much! The compact even lights up!! Who does not want a compact that lights up? But more importantly this blusher claims to create a 'personalised' shade by sensing the PH level of your skin. Neat.
2. I have been saving up for this much talked about concealer, I cannot wait to go to my consultation and find the perfect shade for me :) obviously I still have to finish my current concealers first otherwise I'll 'forget' my current one and just use this, ha!
3. The amount of coffee & hot chocolate I consume in the colder months is insane, I really need a HUGEEE mug as this will just save me from going down to boil the kettle again (lazy I know)
4. I know this footwear is not exactly appropriate for the current weather now but how could you not want these? I am loving pointed flats and this blush pink will look great with a monochromatic ensemble! Did I not mention it's from Zara? :)
5. Ahh I just love snoods, I actually own one but I would love to own a woolly one. This would be perfect to wear on lazy sundays and it keeps you cozy too! H&M currently have alot of colours to choose from but I tend to go for blacks most of the time ^^
I hope you enjoyed reading about my wishlist, I would love to know what is on your wishlist so comment below or send me a link so that I could check it out :)