Saturday, 14 September 2013

My Current Wishlist// (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Physician's formula PH matchmaker blusher//NARS concealer//A HUGEEE mug from Debenhams//Pink pointed flats from ZARA//Black Snood from H&M <3

1. Ever since I have seen this blusher I have wanted it soooo much! The compact even lights up!! Who does not want a compact that lights up? But more importantly this blusher claims to create a 'personalised' shade by sensing the PH level of your skin. Neat.

2. I have been saving up for this much talked about concealer, I cannot wait to go to my consultation and find the perfect shade for me :) obviously I still have to finish my current concealers first otherwise I'll 'forget' my current one and just use this, ha!

3. The amount of coffee & hot chocolate I consume in the colder months is insane, I really need a HUGEEE mug as this will just save me from going down to boil the kettle again (lazy I know)

4. I know this footwear is not exactly appropriate for the current weather now but how could you not want these? I am loving pointed flats and this blush pink will look great with a monochromatic ensemble! Did I not mention it's from Zara? :)

5. Ahh I just love snoods, I actually own one but I would love to own a woolly one. This would be perfect to wear on lazy sundays and it keeps you cozy too! H&M currently have alot of colours to choose from but I tend to go for blacks most of the time ^^


I hope you enjoyed reading about my wishlist, I would love to know what is on your wishlist so comment below or send me a link so that I could check it out :)

8 comments:

  1. The shoes and the blush are nice !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the nars concealer as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that mug... would definitely make mornings a little brighter!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGGGGGGG, those ballet pumps! WANT!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, i love the mug!

    Stopping by from the Grab a friend blog hop. Following you via GFC & bloglovin!
    http://juliaspuellaaeterna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with the Ph matchmaker a must have for me. The zara shoes looks chic but my feet are too wide for something like that unfortunately :-(. On a brighter note the h&m snoods are great I need all the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The flats are gorgous, really sweet and you can probably combine them with everything :) I have this NARS concealer. It is great, I can really recommend it!
    Btw I'd be so happy to read from you on my blog or to have you as a new follower <3
    Kisses,

    http://ilikeyourstyles.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara