Monday, 30 September 2013

Monthly Favourites - September 2013 ♥



Here's what I have been loving in the month of September  
First up I have been loving this Body Butter from the Dirty Works brand, I have reviewed many products from this brand and I love it! I would say that they are dupes to Soap & Glory and this Body Butter works wonders on my skin, after showering I apply generous amounts to any dry skin on my body and it really helps and soothes it away. The scent is so scrummy! and the packaging is uber cute! I reviewed it earlier here - link

I love a good face moisturiser and when I was sent this I was excited to try this particularly because it has that brightening factor and I always prefer skincare products that gives that fabulous glow to the skin. I use this daily now just before applying my make up and I feel that this has improved the condition of my skin. This also smells like freshly squeezed orange juice! ^^ Check out my review on this product here - link

If I had to leave the house with only one make up product then I would always choose the concealer. It is so important to find a decent concealer that stays put and covers up all your boo boos. I love this one by Glo Minerals, This duo works fantastically with my skin and it covers pretty much everything. I use the lighter tone to brighten up some areas and the slightly darker tone to conceal, This really matches my skintone and it leaves my skin looking flawless, another win for me! :) Click the link to read my review here - link

One thing that I have been doing more of is a more smokier eye but a subtle one without the eyeshadow. I have been enjoying using this grey eyeliner from L'Oreal to create smokey lines on my lash line and smudged out on my lower lash line. I have been doing less of a cat eye recently and using this technique more. It still adds definition but it is not as prominent. I also love the creamy formula of this pencil, it does not pull at your eye area at all. Grey is the new black! Here is the review here - link       

Lastly if I am not using a lipbalm I will probably be using a lip butter, who does not love these? I particularly love this shade, such a cute bubblegum pink colour that looks great on the lips. It really moisturises the lips and it is such an effortless colour that you do not need a mirror to apply this <3 See my review because it will make you want to purchase one (or a 
couple) - link

Hope you enjoyed my favourites! What have you been enjoying the most this month? Comment below =^^=

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara