Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Glo Minerals Under Eye Concealer* - Review





Glo Minerals Under Eye Concealer*// £22
Fake it till you make it! It's important to find THE concealer that is right for you, sometimes this can be a hit or miss situation because face products are harder to match then say lip products but Glo Minerals have released these under eye concealers that come in two shades, One light version (for adding brightness and to lift up the eyes) One darker version (which can be used on it's own or mixed with the lighter one)

Here is the product description:
glo minerals Concealer Under Eye offers rich mineral pigments to conceal and clinically advanced treatment ingredients to help improve dark circles and hyperpigmentation. Includes treatment benefits to help brighten and improve dark circles under the eyes. Blend the two concealer shades to perfectly customize to your skin tone. As with all glo minerals products, our under eye concealer is talc-free, non-comedogenic and fortified with our exclusive antioxidant blend.

The benefits of using this product:
Exclusive antioxidant blend of vitamins A, C, E and green tea extract
Moisturizing formulation ideal for under eye area.

Directions:
Apply Concealer to under-eye area gently. Use regularly to help cover and improve the appearance of under eye circles. Also ideal for highlighting the eye area.

I am not going to lie but I am in love with this concealer! Even more than the Revlon color stay one that I use.
This concealer is so creamy and it blends like a dream. It is also light weight and I don't think this will ever look cakey. This is also hydrating and this would be great to use if you have dry skin.
After applying this my eyes looked dewy and healthy looking but if you are not into the whole dewy look you can always apply translucent powder to set it into place.
The shade 'golden' matches perfectly to my skin tone and altogether there are 4 shades.
What I especially love about this concealer is that it has added vitamins and the BEST part is that it improves the appearance of under eye circles.

When I use this I use the lightest concealer to conceal and brighten the darkest parts of my circles and then I use both of the concealers by mixing it up.It does cover and conceal everything up!
This lasts a long time and it is suitable for normal/combination and oily skin types.

It can crease but that can easily be fixed by adding powder or by using a under eye primer :)
Overall this needs to be tried by everyone, The quality and quantity is perfect for the price.

Check it out here 

Have you tried this before, do let me know in the comments below :)

6 comments:

  1. Looks like it has a good coverage !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should def try out this recipe, it´s soooo simple! Only takes like literally five mins, not even that when you´ve made it a few times;) And I promise you, you will get addicted;)
    It´s not that typical thick creamy frappé, but this one is so refreshing and like ohmygosh yummy;)
    So glad you like my blog and wanted to follow :) I´m following back and cant wait to check your blog out:)

    I haven´t tried this concealer, but I´m always looking for that perfect one. Maybe I´ll give this a try :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sara you will have to try it out, its amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @missdelirium aww i really should! because i buy mine from mcdonalds all the time and i love their caramel one lol but thank you for following back :)
    do try this concealer too! it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors suit your skin, and so true it's super important to invest in a concealer :-)xx

    Check out my blog:
    www.TheOwlsVision.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @onyeka :) thank you! yes, definitely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara