Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Glo Minerals Eye Shadow Trio In The Shade Palm* - Review ♥





Glo Minerals Eye Shadow Trio In Palm*// £22
Not the usual colour combination that I would pick but I guess the green appealed to me. I have for you the Glo Minerals Trio Eyeshadow in the shade palm :)

A Colour-perfect eye shadow collections complete with a base, contour and highlight shade.

A bit of information about this eyeshadow :)
Benefits:
• Exclusive antioxidant blend of vitamins A, C, E and green tea extract 
• Extensive range of rich, vibrant shades available 
• Allows for buildable color in perfectly coordinated shades

Expert Tips & Techniques:

• Be sure to use the gloLid primer first to create an ideal canvas. 
• The gloEye shadow trio colors are buildable. You can keep the coverage light and sheer, or apply more layers to increase color intensity.

The colours together can create a perfect smokey eye but with a difference, It sure is nice to experiment rather then using 'safe' colours all the time.
These eyeshadows are so soft to touch and it really has a smooth texture that glides well.
The swatches above are without a primer so the colour pay off is amazing.
It is nice that it has added vitamins because normally eyeshadows don't really contain good stuff that can benefit you.
Wear time is great and I did not see any creasing. Whilst applying I did not see any fallout which is a plus.
My favourite shade from the trio is the rose gold shade which is the highlighter, the moss green is also a lovely shade.
I think that this combination is great, together it does work well. I am not too fussed about the packaging because the actual product works wonders. 
The price justifies the quality because there is no chalkiness or less pigment in the colours.
I am going to try out a wet liner brush so I can wear it as a liner too!

I am really enjoying Glo Minerals, they mean business!
I love my trio! and to check it out visit this site here :)

14 comments:

  1. Not colours I would usually look at but think they could work really well! Great review!

    Love your blog, following you now :)

    http://mintsunday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi !! Im new in grab a friend... :)
    Im now following u on bloglovin, facebook, twitter and gfc... :)
    These shades are beautiful! I'm in love with the green one :D
    Hope we can stay in touch :)
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the green colour! I usually don't go for shades that like but it looks lovely :)

    cosmeticchaosx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty shadow trio! I love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really tempted to try a khaki eyeshadow! Thanks for sharing!


    BritishBeautyAddict

    ReplyDelete
  6. @amelia yes I thought the same too but this combination works really well! aww thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ileana aww thank you sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @christy i agree! green isn't a normal colour to wear

    ReplyDelete
  9. @courtneyem.com :) i agree :) normally we don't really go for these colours but the trio makes it wearable

    ReplyDelete
  10. @emily hehe! ^^ thats what brands do to us! i cannot wait to experiment with these shades :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That green shade looks gorgeous, really want to try it out :-)

    Love, Christine♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. @betzy :) yes, i am really loving eyeshadows at the moment lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. @christine it's that green that made me choose this trio lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara