|Glo Minerals Eye Shadow Trio In Palm*// £22|
Not the usual colour combination that I would pick but I guess the green appealed to me. I have for you the Glo Minerals Trio Eyeshadow in the shade palm :)
A Colour-perfect eye shadow collections complete with a base, contour and highlight shade.
A bit of information about this eyeshadow :)
• Exclusive antioxidant blend of vitamins A, C, E and green tea extract
• Extensive range of rich, vibrant shades available
• Allows for buildable color in perfectly coordinated shades
Expert Tips & Techniques:
• Be sure to use the gloLid primer first to create an ideal canvas.
• The gloEye shadow trio colors are buildable. You can keep the coverage light and sheer, or apply more layers to increase color intensity.
The colours together can create a perfect smokey eye but with a difference, It sure is nice to experiment rather then using 'safe' colours all the time.
These eyeshadows are so soft to touch and it really has a smooth texture that glides well.
The swatches above are without a primer so the colour pay off is amazing.
It is nice that it has added vitamins because normally eyeshadows don't really contain good stuff that can benefit you.
Wear time is great and I did not see any creasing. Whilst applying I did not see any fallout which is a plus.
My favourite shade from the trio is the rose gold shade which is the highlighter, the moss green is also a lovely shade.
I think that this combination is great, together it does work well. I am not too fussed about the packaging because the actual product works wonders.
The price justifies the quality because there is no chalkiness or less pigment in the colours.
I am going to try out a wet liner brush so I can wear it as a liner too!
I am really enjoying Glo Minerals, they mean business!
I love my trio! and to check it out visit this site here :)