Saturday, 7 September 2013

Clarins Hydra Quench Cream Mask* - Review




Clarins Hydra Quench Cream Mask* //£33
Clarins is well known for it's fantastic range of skincare and today I will be writing about this skin savior! - the hydraquench cream mask.
I have combination skin so sometimes I do get the odd dry patch here and there and depending on the weather my skin changes too.
I tend to get dry skin around my chin or a bit on my cheeks and this makes me feel uncomfortable.
Trying this out really made a difference! First of all this is a cream based mask not a mud one because mud could possibly irritate and worsen your skin if you have quite dry skin. I kept it on for 10 minutes and it felt like alot of mask was absorbed into my skin so it does not dry unlike mud masks.
Rinsing it off was super quick and I was left with soft and really hydrated skin. My face was glowing after use and the results were fantastic.
I would recommend using this once a week or twice a week if needed. Perfect for pamper evenings or if the weather is being harsh to your skin.
I loved the scent of this mask, kind of smelt like a spa (if that make's any sense) it is not too overwhelming but it adds to the relaxing experience.
I know the price can put alot of people off but at the end of the day it is your skin and am sure you would want to get the best products that actually work and using this you can see the results straight away.
You can enjoy face masks more if you cool them, I have put every single mask that I own in my fridge and trust me you'll thank me later for this. Perfect for hot and tiring days.
The texture is non greasy and it feels more like a heavenly souffle then a mask.

Check it out here

4 comments:

  1. I have been using this mask for a month now and so far I think it does a great job when your skin needs an extra hydration :)

    Fashionably Sparkly


    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds perfect for winter! You did a great review, I really wanna try it now! xx

    http://ferdies-place.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @fashionablysparkly aw wow! it really does a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @fernanda aww thank you so much!! glad you liked the review :) definitely try it out :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara