Monday, 2 September 2013

Barry M Nail Paint Corrector Pen* - Review




Barry M Nail Paint Corrector Pen* // £4.99
It's about time cosmetic companies released these corrector pens, there must be other ways to clean up boo boos left from nail painting. I know that Nails Inc have one but this one has a friendly price tag.
This is basically used to tidy up your nails after they have been freshly painted. Am sure everyone who does paint their nails end up with little mishaps on the cuticle or on the sides.
It would be easier to use a cotton wool bud but it is not as precise because it can take off more polish than you intended. This pen does make it alot easier because the nib has a tapered point and you can ensure that your nails will have that perfect tidy finish.
This is melon scented and I could detect the scent, though it is not really needed it definitely is a perk.
This is Acetone free and it comes with two extra nibs so all you have to do is pull the nib that has dried out and replace it with a newer one.

Some may find it to be a waste of money but if you do regularly paint your nails then this is definitely worth it, this is perfect for travelling and if your lazy like me then do consider buying this. There is less mess and it's super quick too!

Check it out here 

Have you tried this before? Comment below :)

16 comments:

  1. Hi I'm a new follower. Your blogs lovely.

    This sounds interesting I've got a corrector polish but I'm yet to use it. I'll make sure I do a review when I do.

    Kate | Sparkle Dust x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! :) I just started following you after seeing the Beauty Blog Hop! I hope you will stop by and check my blog out and follow me if you like it! :)

    blushingbeautyxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a similar thing a while ago and the tip just dried up straight away and I was gutted! hopefully this one will last a bit longer. Lovely blog following! x
    http://theadventuresofhann.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @kate aww thank you! would love to know what you think of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @hann i would hate it if it happened to this one but since it's cheap it won't be that much of a loss.

    thank you! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. @kaitlin hey! aww thank you! sure i will check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this sounds really good! i cant paint my nails at all so this would be perfect for me! just followed on bloglovin' and gfc, would love it if you could check out mine! xxx

    www.oliviaroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this seems really handy especially if your in a rush and you need something quick to tidy the edges, may have to invest in this ! :) thanks for sharing x
    beckysbeautique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is definitely not a waste of money. Cant believe this hasn't been thought of before! I want it. Great blog now following :)

    xx
    http://melonistaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. @olivia me too! not got a steady hand so it's perfect, aww thanks I have already followed yours! love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great, I didn't wanna pay out for the Nail's Inc one, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @becky boo firstly I love your name hehe secondly yes! it is sure worth it! aww no problem :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @melanie glad you agree with me! aww thank you! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. @inez same!, this is a great alternative plus it's melon scented!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post :) it sounds like a really good idea!
    Meg xx (new follower)

    peachpips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara