Sunday, 18 August 2013

Walls Mini Milk Lipsmacker Lipbalm ☺ - Review





Lipsmacker and Walls collaborating is a match made in heaven! Two of the best things, a lipbalm that am sure everyone has collected and Walls ice cream! which am sure is popular amongst all so who could not resist these then?!
As you can tell from the images above my favourite is mini milk, though it's a kiddy icecream who cares?! it is the ultimate tasty snack and this lipsmacker is my favourite flavour out of the three.
Mini Milk Vanilla – an absolute classic. This Vanilla tasting treat will nourish your lips and tickle your taste buds.
No doubt this smells and tastes just like the ice cream itself, WARNING this may make you crave the actual treat itself.
I also love the retro pop packaging, the colours and fonts used really make it eye catching and it makes you pick one up (or a few)
This is a great on the go no fuss balm, don't expect nourished lips instead expect a quick fix of hydration with a subtle shine. You get what you pay for so this makes a great novelty/collectors item or a simple balm to chuck into your bag to remind you of those long,warm summer days :)

There are many available in this range and some of the scents/flavours you can also pick up include: Twister, Feast, other flavours from the Mini Milk range, strawberry split as well as other Walls favourites.

These are available to buy at Primark, Claire's and Topshop!!!

Are you planning on buying these cute balms? If so which one's your fave? <3

6 comments:

  1. Aw looks so cute !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mini milk too!
    These look so sweet, I think I want to try the feast one!

    Emily / Glittery Teacups

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great review!
    Mini milks are total classics who doesn't love them?! hehe
    are you on bloglovin btw? if you are follow me if you like @theblushinggiraffe and I'd love to follow you back!
    The Blushing Giraffe | A New UK Beauty Blog
    p.s I LOVE THE TEACUP CURSOR!! EEEEK SO CUTE!
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sara :) i agree! they all are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Emily yeah, i remember feast too! i wonder if that one tastes like the actual ice cream :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Iqra :) yay another mini milk fanatic! yes i am! just click on the follow me with bloglovin icon on the right side of my blog :) i shall add you too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara