Sunday, 4 August 2013

Vitage Colour Minerals Eye Colour In Blue Delight & Pink Sherbet* - Review









Now time for the products that i actually liked - Vitage Eye colour!
I was sent two shades (of my choice) I opted for a light pink and a blue. I find that these colours really compliment brown eyes so I couldn't wait to start testing these out!
The blue shade which is called Blue Delight and it is from the summer 2013 collection and it is designed to compliment summer 2013's fashion palette and there are three other colours available in this range - cool yellow (sunshine yellow),pretty in pink (milkshake pink) and patina green (parrot green) is how I would describe those shades. Very summery indeed!
The lighter pink shade which is called Pink Sherbet is from the natural eye colours range and there are 10 more shades that covers everything from taupes to purples. 
So there is a wide range to choose from.
Vitage state that these eye colours have the highest quality if active ingredients such as titanium oxides,iron oxides and mica. These formulas ensure a long lasting natural colour without jeopardizing the safety of the sensitive eye area and that the mineral formula ensures blend ability and it enhances your eyes without caking,clumping or creasing.
That is alot of promises so let's see if it matches up to it's claims.
The texture is amazing, very lightweight and soft to touch, the quality of the minerals is actually fantastic because it is so finely milled.
What I like about these colours is that you can sweep it along your lids for a subtle wash of colour or you can use a damp brush to intensify the colour and you can even use it as a eyeliner (if you are feeling adventurous)
The pigment blends well and does not crease so it does live up to the claims.
When worn with a primer it does last very long so you won't be seeing any fading.
The pink is more of a champagney pink so this can double up as a highlighter too! it can even be used on the tear ducts to give the illusion of a bigger more brighter eye.
Both of the shades are shimmery but in no way glitzy, it just has the right amount of shimmer :)

As you can probably guess, I loved these pigments and it is definitely worth the price tag!
Check it out here - link

Have you tried this before? comment below to let me know <3

10 comments:

  1. The Pink one is really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue one looks really beautiful! It would pair awesome w/ brown eyes! :) Random thought b/c I have brown eyes. :)

    http://strawberryheartschocolatedarts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog. Would like to follow each other? - it would be fantastic;)

    Love
    Minnja

    www.minnja.de
    Minnja on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. These looks feaking AWESOME! Would love to see you do EOTD with these!

    Lima

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jane It i agree, it is a elegant colour, versatile too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Meesha :) i think it really looks great on brown eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @minnja thank you, sure! I'll check yours out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @halima :) aww I'll defo do that next time :) or use the colours in make up look since I have not done tutorials in a looooong time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look beautiful! I'll have to try :) Love your blog, so fun and unique! I'm your newest follower :) cheers!
    www.madmakeuplove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. @steffani :) i agree the colours are fab :) am sure you will love it too :) aww thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara