Friday, 30 August 2013

NOTD - Barry M Gelly Nail Paint In Lychee





Nothing Like a classic nude nail polish, The Barry M gelly range is a favourite amongst bloggers and I just had to see what the fuss was about.
These polishes are different than the regular ones because this is more thicker in consistency and it gives the illusion of a gel manicure and this is super shiny so no need for a topcoat!
I love that this does not streak because pastel/lighter shades takes a while to reach it's full opacity but one good coat is all you need!
In terms of chipping, I had my first like after 4-5 days which is amazing and the fact that the shininess didn't dull down made me realise that this may be the best highstreet polish ever!!! 
The drying time is slighty longer but that is because of the formulation. I would rather wait for my nails to dry properly because in the end you will get nails that won't chip for like 4-5 days and that is amazing.

There are so many colours in this range that includes fire engine reds to vivid blues :)
I love this range and for £3.99 how can you go wrong?!

Check it out here and here

What is your favourite gelly polish? Comment below! <3

5 comments:

  1. I wanted to get this today but it wasnt in stock :( xx

    Lots of Love Beautyqueenuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @jaynieshannon :) put it in your wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @beautyqueenuk I have heard alot of people say that this sells out quick, makes you want it more lol just keep checking am sure they will stock it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara