Thursday, 29 August 2013

Monthly Favourites - August 2013 ❦




Prestat Chocolate*// Rimmel Scandeleyes Eyeliner in Nude// Rimmel Glameyes Professional Liquid Liner// L'Oreal Eyeshadow quad in Nude Lingerie// my cat - Shonu <3

Welcome to another installment of monthly favourites! Here's what I have been enjoying throughout the month of August.
Notice here that there are two non beauty related favourites and I think that from now on I will be adding in other items because I may not be wearing as much make up or there might be something that I have enjoyed eating/watching/playing  ^^ I think it's better that way.

First up I have the Prestat chocolate which I was sent for reviewing purposes, I honestly don't know why I didn't try this before?! All you chocolate lovers out there will really like these cool retro art deco bars :) these bars make a perfect after dinner treat or perfect whilst blogging... this post... right now. I reviewed it here if you fancy a read or to just drool at the pictures :D

I have been loving Rimmel make up lately and the one thing I make sure I use is the Scandeleyes eyeliner in Nude, this really cancels out the redness from my tired eyes and makes you look awake. Glides on well and does not tug your waterline. This shade is way better than white because that can seem harsh.

Rimmel Glameyes Professional Liquid Liner is the ultimate liner for thin,defined cat eyes. Easy to hold and control to create the ultimate flick. I am loving the liner trend again and I had stopped it for a while but now I am back to try and experiment other ways to line and colour up my eyes.

This one's a shocker because I never wear eyeshadow, recently I had alot of events to attend to and that is the only time I wear eyeshadow because I think that it takes way too long to apply but I think i will also be adding this to my daily make up routine, a wash of colour with a defined crease sounds good! 

Last but not the least... my cat! Shonu :) everytime I take pictures for my blog my cat just comes out of nowhere to see what I am doing, she likes playing with my pencils and you can see that she is trying to play with my nude eyeliner! and the fact that she tries to photo bomb my images I thought that I should give her a little spotlight because she is the best cat ever!!! I have had her for a year now and everyday is a little adventure with this one!

what have you been enjoying this month? Let me know in the comments below ^^

18 comments:

  1. Love this post! Soo nice. PS, Love the design of your blog! I am about to follow you,
    maybe you could head over to my blog and follow me too?
    www.potential-perfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The L'Oreal palette looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @charlotte :) thank you! sure i have just checked it out! and did! keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @cherry :) l'oreal is my fave, try this out if you can, i love their eyeshadows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw cute cat !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cat choosing his favourite product in the photo xx

    Lots of Love Beautyqueenuk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @beautyqueenuk hahahah yeah! that is so true! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. The chocolate looks nummy!!! I need to venture out and try more drug store products. A few of my purchases have been disappointing and it's makes it hard for me to spend money because then it feels wasted; but the L'Oreal eyeshadow looks so pretty! Your kitty is SO cute!!! She made me awwww. :)

    I hope you'll have a chance and stop by my blog. All about Beauty. Life. and DIY. If you ever have an OTD, LOTD, hair or nail tutorial, or a fun fashion DIY, I'd love for you to share it at "That's my Style" Link party TODAY. Don't have anything to share? Stop by anyway for beauty tutorial and fun DIY projects. Hope to see you there. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to not wear eye shadow too but now thats all I want to buy- its so defining on your eyes!

    Ruth x

    ps your cat looks adorable!

    http://theclothesimin.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. @karla aww thank you for commenting :) yeah i know what you mean that's why it's best to read reviews before purchasing :) sure ! i'll check it out

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ruth :) yeah i am the same too with eyeshadow, kind of a love hate relationship with that thing! aww thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cat is so cute! thanks so much for following my blog! following you too :)Xx
    myloveforxx.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your kitty cat! You've set me to thinking about what my faves are for August!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are great favorites to have this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @jeanne aww thank you! hehe :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara