Tuesday, 20 August 2013

L'Oreal Glam Shine Stain Splash In The Shade Eve ✰ - Review







Since the last L'Oreal review was a disappointment I have found a new product that breaks all records and I am obsessed with this lip range.
Read on to find out what the fuss is about!
First here is the product description :)

New Glam Shine Stain Splash: it's a gloss that acts like a stain.
Our first of its kind 30% water-based formula to finally quench your thirst for shine AND lasting colour!
Application is easy with its unique feather soft wand that matches perfectly the contour of your lips.Shine feels fresh, barely there.Colour is easy with a stain finish that lasts up to 6 hours without drying out.
A fresh splash of shine 6H non drying, stain power, feather soft wand in 8 hydrating colours!

The Glam Shine Stain Splash is a dupe for the YSL glossy stains and I am so glad that these exist since it can save you uber amounts of cash!
I love the packaging of this, It makes it look so much more expensive. The gold and the bit of colour peeking through actually looks much better than the YSL packaging for their glossy stains.
When applying this it feels cool on the lips which is quite a similar feature to the YSL one but this needs more coats for the colour to actually show up to it's full opaque city.
Another thing that I found with these is that the colour actually turns out different on the lips.
The shade Eve looks like a purpley pink but once applied it turns out to look like a fushia pink.
How bizarre.
I do prefer the colour that it turns out to be so it's ok. I really commend the staying power of this. It stains the lips and it is perfect for long days since you do not need to touch up every time you sip a drink!
LOVE the berry scent ^^ 
Since it is a stain it does not make my lips feel dry or uncomfortable but it actually feels like am wearing nothing on my lips.
I also love the shape of the doe foot, it helps with applying the colour evenly and it also distributes it well.
One thing that you may want to look out for is that it can settle in dry patches so it is best to use a lip scrub and/or a lipbalm.

I have this in two other colours which I will be reviewing soon but this is something definitely worth checking out so here is the link - Glam shine stain splash awesomeness

Have you tried this?

19 comments:

  1. Oo as i was looking at the photos i was thinking "these look alot like the YSL glossy stains haha"
    Will keep and eye out for these as they look like a good alternative to spending lots of money on the YSL ones :)

    Lovely blog, would love you to follow mine back.

    www.frankiebooxx.blogspot.co.uk

    Frankie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour and I've been wanting to try them for ages! *-*

    Hayfa
    http://chic-and-cliche.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try some of these! The wand is definitely different, ha ha!

    ♥, Brittney @ True Vintage Love
    http://www.truevintagelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a lovely shade, just the type of colour i would go for x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey sweetie! Just wanted to let you know that I tagged you in a Beauty Blogger Tag!! Check it out here>> http://www.cosmoglossblog.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-beauty-blogger-tag.html

    Great post by the way!! XOXO ♥ Kia

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your page is so cute! so glad I stopped by :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colour on your skin tone! I'm too broke for YSL at the moment so will check these out!
    LOVE your mouse cursor btw :D

    pippa-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. @3wildxx :) yay thank you! sure i will check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @chicandcliche :) do swatch em if your out and about, it definitely is worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Brittney haha yeah, heart shaped is cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @temporarysecretary me too! I tend to go for pinks/nudes and corals :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @kia aww thanks i will check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @emricchini aww thank you! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. @pippa :) aww thank you!!! this is definitely worth checking out since it is sooooo similar to YSL :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Hola Bambi :) i agree, a gorgeous one indeed

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara