Monday, 19 August 2013

L'Oreal Confetti Topcoat - Review ❤






Black and White is my favourite combo and to have it in a nail polish is the best thing yet!
L'Oreal have a small range of topcoats that is nothing but glittery goodness, this one in particular is my favourite.
This one is a clear topcoat with black and white matte particles of different sizes and it even has very small blue glitter particles too.
I love the mix of hexagonal and circular shapes since this gives it such a random effect on the nails. It can look like a speckled egg or it can be used as part of a 'galaxy themed' nail art look.
I think that this topcoat can look great on any colour. Pastels or neons you decide :)
I used two coats to achieve the desired look but in all honesty even a coat is enough. It is entirely up to you if you need to add more coats :)
Dries quick and lasts long too.
This is great for the price because you will get a good use out of it. I think that this will properly run out on me than the basic coloured nail polishes because who actually finishes a nail polish before it goes all gloopy?

A winner! Have you tried this out?
❤ 

2 comments:

  1. I almost bought this today and I set it back down because the queues in the shop were too long :( I think I am going to have to go back and get it :)

    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lolli i suggest that you queue up again! hehe! seriously this is amazing and sooo cheap too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara