Thursday, 29 August 2013

Exciting Offer From Pur Minerals ♥


What an exciting offer! Pur Minerals are going to have this amazing offer which is if 
you buy two of their products (other than the eyeshadow) you get an eyeshadow of your choice for free!!! and one eyeshadow is worth £20! definitely worth checking out if you are looking for a decent brand or if you are in need of some new make up.
I have reviewed this brand before and I did find the eyeshadows from the beautiful creatures palette to be good enough.

So go check out your nearest M&S :) I will be reviewing two of these trios so that you get a better look at it and see the swatches too! :)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely little deal not seen these before

    Carrieanne x

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @lisa :) it sure is :) you can always pop down to m&s

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara