Monday, 12 August 2013

Dirty Works Body Scrub - Review ✿





Perfect time to write a lil review, I currently have on the Detox mask also by Dirty works and I thought that I should blog away whilst waiting for my mask to dry 
 
I have reviewed many Dirty Works products and I have thoroughly enjoyed using it all, This is a fun range that really does what is says on the tin (a tube for this matter)
I have never used a body scrub and I decided to pick this one up, again loving the vintage/retro feel to the packaging and this brand really reminds me of Soap and Glory but without the expensive price tag, this probably costs half of what Soap and Glory charge for their scrubs.
This scrub contains pumice,shea butter, sweet almond oil and vitamin E. A lovely combination of ingredients since this will really condition and hydrate your skin.
This is a really decent scrub and I like the fact that it comes in a very convenient tube so there is less mess and it is easier to use too.
The scent is sweet but not overpowering, it lingers for a while and this is awesome paired up with the body butter which is also in the same range/scent.
My skin instantly felt clean and soft,this really does a good job of getting rid of those dead skin cells.
I'm impressed!
I think that this does alot for something that costs so less, something definitely worth checking out!
Check it out here! - link and there is also an offer on all of the products so it is 
another to reason to buy this! 

Have you tried anything from the Dirty Works range?

4 comments:

  1. This sounds lovely! Nice blog :)

    Lorraine xx
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the package !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. @lolli K :) be sure to try it out :) aw thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @sara :) it's what makes it so eye catching and persuading too! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara