Thursday, 25 July 2013

Silver Cat Ring From Online Rings* - Review





The one type of jewellery that I am loving at the moment would have to be rings!
I am forever finding unique pieces as well as simple dainty ones too :)
I was recently sent a ring from Online Rings and when I saw the silver cat ring I thought that this is the perfect one for me since I love cats and the fact that this looks so unique too! 
Online rings sells an array of affordable and fashionable rings, am sure there is one for everyone.
This particular ring is made with Sterling silver and it is adjustable too! so it can fit anyone :)
The actual silver looks and feels of high quality because of the weight and the craftsmanship.
I just love the intricate detailing of this ring, from the two black gems that it used as eyes to the way the tail is used as a wrap to fit the finger perfectly.

I have definitely started wearing this more and more, Love this!
Check the website out here! - Online Rings

What do you think of this ring? =^^=

13 comments:

  1. Meow! I love it.
    xo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ring is so sweet!
    Found you through #bbloggers blog hop.

    Elise Dopson | Beauty, lifestyle and fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Taylor haha ^^ do check out the link too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ED aww :) thank you! am already following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Melissabecker :) be sure to check out the link if you are interested in seeing more designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a cute ring! I love cats. Thank you for following me. I am now following you on here and on bloglovin. Great blog! :)

    www.muslimahluvsmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Maryam cats are just <3 hehe aww no problem! thank you! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww the cat ring is adorable! I love cats!

    Thank you for stopping by and following my blog!

    www.ClaireeLouisse.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. @claire louise ^^ i totally agree! i love cat anything :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara