Friday, 12 July 2013

Revlon Photoready Cream Blusher In The Shade 200 Flushed Rougissant* ♥ - Review







I have been seeing this cream blusher pop up everywhere and it seems to be a popular product amongst bloggers so I was excited to try it out and see if this will become my new favourite! ^^

Read on to see the Information that is stated on the Revlon website <3

Revlon Photo Ready Cream Blush was created by Global Artistic Director Gucci Westman for the Spring 2012 collection. Inspired by the glowing skin of a beach beauty, these silky cream blushes glide on smoothly provide a dewy flush of color for a healthy, gorgeous glow.

· Creamy blush provides buildable, beautiful flush of color
· Lightweight formula with silky soft feel on skin
· Blends evenly over cheeks for smooth application
· Photochromatic pigments bend and reflect light to provide cheeks with a beautiful glow.

How I would use it: This would not be the first time I have used a cream blusher so I have picked up tips and tricks on how to apply it properly without looking too made up. What I do is I use my fingers to apply the product since this heats up the product well and it ensures a flawless finish because this technique allows it to blend well into the skin. I apply three dots along my cheekbones and I blend towards the temples, using a dabbing motion works best since this spreads the colour out evenly. This technique gives you a flush of colour but if you want a more fuller and stronger look then simply repeat the above step. Since cream blushers don't last long you may want to dust a translucent powder on top so that it can remain for a bit longer :)

Now onto the review...
The colour is fantastic, I would describe it as a Barbie pink and though it seems very pigmented once swatched it only gives a natural sheer wash of colour but the good thing is that it is buildable so you can achieve both looks.
The packaging is very practical and sleek looking, I like that the jar is transparent so that you can see how much blusher is left and this will not take up much room in your make up bag either.
The texture is amazing too, very light and creamy and it is so far from being sticky or greasy which is great because some cream blushers can have that oiliness and it is that what makes the blusher slip and slide but rest assured this blusher is air light and far from being greasy ^^
Once worn, my face looks more radiant and since this is a matte blusher it does not contain any shimmer so it would have to be the photochromatic pigments that reflect the light which gives you the flawless glow ^^
In terms of wear on my (combination) skin it stays put for around 2-5 hours depending on weather conditions or if you have re applied. Revlon did not claim for this blusher to be long lasting so you are definitely not mislead :)
I will have to give this blusher a 9/10 for the colour, the natural glow that you get and for the easy blending properties but the only issue for me is the wear time but who says you can't carry this around for touch ups on the go.

Check it out here - link
Do you own a Revlon Photoready Cream Blusher? What are your views on it? Comment below <3 



12 comments:

  1. This is so pretty it's a lovely colour

    Carrieanne x

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. flush is so bold and pretty! i really want to pick this up now!!!

    My Blog: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color looks gorgeous and pigmented! I'm going to have to try this soon! Thank you for the review! :)

    Girls Talk... Fashion, Beauty, and Life!

    Daniela X❤X❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the review. I think it's a bit too pink for me. Good information and great post.

    Barbara @ www.allmylivesnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous !
    Thank you for the follow
    http://www.betzysmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This color is gorgeous! I keep seeing this but never used a cream blush before and a little nervous. I may have to pick this up now.

    Popping over from the Beauty and Fashion Bloggers bloghop and now following via bloglovin!

    Deana
    TesoriBelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Lisa :) i agree to that! a very feminine colour indeed

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Vicky :) this is a very eyecatching blusher i have to admit, hard to walk past it and not buy it :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. @missfashionlicious thats great! hope to see your review on it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Barbara no problem! :) thank you glad you like it! there are also two other shades available in this range so do check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @deana :) i was like that at first but cream blushers are easy to use :) thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara