Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Post Preview: Revlon, Vitage and Susan Posnick Cosmetics ♥


Here is another sneak peek of some new goodies to review, I received some new Revlon lip butters and a cream blusher to play around with. I also have some cosmetics from the brand Vitage which I have never used before so I am looking forward to testing those out and I also have a new lipstick from the brand Susan Posnick. from the new colour essential collection which sounds exciting! I have seen this on other blogs and cannot wait to see if it is worth the hype.

There are alot more reviews and lifestyle posts coming your way  :)



6 comments:

  1. ooo looking forward to the revlon lip butter reviews.

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love the revlon lip butters SOOOO much but the new shades aren't available in Australia yet :( We can't wait until they are :)

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love revlon

    I'm following you from the Blog Hop
    Here is where you can find me links GFC & Bloglovin'
    http://www.betzysmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @lisa :) I cannot wait to share my reviews with all of my lovely followers, it is such a popular product :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @M+K the shades i was sent was from the new spring/summer 2013 collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Betzy thank you! I'll defo check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara