Saturday, 13 July 2013

My First Ever (Small) Haul Post



I decided to put up a brand spanking new haul post, Haul posts and videos are very popular and I enjoying reading and watching other hauls so I hope that you enjoy this, this isn't a huge one but atleast you'll know what I have been buying and what I will be reviewing soon :)
I recently bought these at Boots (Drugstore) and took advantage of the Summer deal which was 3 for 2 on all of the highstreet brands.
I had a mental list of what I actually needed and I had to stop at the Rimmel stall and trust me that has not happened in a long time! Rimmel have brought out alot of quality and popular products lately and after seeing endless reviews and videos I saw that the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder and the Nude Scandeleyes eyeliner was nearly everyone's favourite so I just had to pick these up.
I have nearly finished using my Maybelline stay precise eyeliner so I needed a new one to replace it with and I was reccomended to use the Rimmel Glam eyes eyeliner and the brush is so precise that it will be easy to create cat flicks within seconds.
These were the 3 products that I needed but I had one more product to reach out for and I went to the Revlon stall and saw that there were NEW Colorstay Concealers!!! after seeing the success of the foundation I thought that this may be fab too! So I picked one up and went straight to the tills :D
^^ Happy Bunny ^^
Altogether this costed me £15.61, which is actually quite a good deal for all these 'blogger classics' and for a new product to try out :)
At the moment Boots have a 3 for 2 offer on Maybelline, Bourjois and L'Oreal products so do check it out if you are out and about :)

Have you tried any of the products that I bought? What are your views on it?
Comment below ^^

12 comments:

  1. I have heard a lot of talk about the Rimmel Poweder and Eyeliner, word is it is great:) Thanks for Linking up at the bloghop!

    Laila |
    Townhouse Palette

    I just want to invite you to the Beauty and Fashion Bloggers' Bloghop ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rommel is great and I think we obviously agree on that! Such quality for so little:)

    More hauls please, I really like them xx

    http://www.thatszoeblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got very nice stuff
    http://www.betzysmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff!
    Great blog, so I'm a New follower on Bloglovin =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @laila :) when i read alot of recommendations i defo pick up the products that work so that you are not disappointed aww no problem

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Zoe aww thank you! glad you liked it, i will defo do more hauls :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @inez thank you, glad you like the haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard good things about the Rimmel Nude Scandeleyes eyeliner. I think I might try it now :) Nice blog!
    -- Annie
    annieleaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. @annieleaf same! that's why i bought and i am very glad that i did, am sure you will love it too! aww thankyou!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara