Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Monthly Favorites - June 2013




Welcome to another monthly favourites! Let's see what I have been enjoying throughout the month of June! ^^

First up is the Dirty Works Power Berry Detox Mask, I definitely make sure I use this weekly because it is a nice lil pick me up and i have noticed the change in my skin's condition. It also gives a lovely glow to my skin which is fabulous! I would definitely recommend this!
Another product from the Dirty Works brand that i have been using alot recently is the Banish The Bags Eye Cream, I have kept this on my bedside table so I can use this in my night time skincare routine and I have noticed a lil difference to my under eye circles. I am yet to use this a bit more to see how well it can really banish the tiredness but I do enjoy using this because it moisturises well and eye creams are a must in general!
I have featured this in a past monthly favourites and that is the Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner felt pen, I cannot describe how easy it is to use this! It's amazing! The pen lets you control the application and the liner lasts quite a long time without smudging... WIN!
I have been loving the new Rimmel Mascara entitled Scandel eyes with lycra flex, my oh my! it has a massive brush which means crazy amounts of volume and lengthening. It has been a long time since I last used Rimmel, They have really upped their game with the make up recently.
Lastly it is this MUA lipstick in a gorgeous Barbie Pink shade, it isn't that pigmented but it gives a lovely tint to the lips. I shopped my stash for this one since it is good to see what you actually have and use it up ^^

Hope you enjoyed my favourites! have you tried anything from my favourites and did it perform well for you?? Comment bellow! ^^


4 comments:

  1. great stuff,the lip looks pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Andystyle :) I agree, the colour is one beautiful pink

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Diana thank you! glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara