Friday, 5 July 2013

I'm Featured In FlipsidePR's Blog! - Guest Posted An Insight Into Blogging


Here is a lil sneak peek of my article for the guest blog over at FlipsidePR's blog! Please do head on over to their blog to read the FULL article. You can find it at 'in the news' link at the top of the website
Or you can read my article here - Link
I thoroughly enjoyed writing up on what I thought was my insight into blogging, 
I also want to say a massive thank you to everyone over at Flipside and to everyone who was in the process of making this possible so that I could achieve this and for giving me a little space on the blog.

Comment below and tell me what you thought about my guest post :)


4 comments:

  1. congratulations! that's so so exciting! I really liked what you wrote, you sounded sincere and not boring at all! :)

    Andrea xx
    savingsimplicity13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. New fan from Bloglovin' Party hop. http://www.jenstangledthreads.com
    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Andrea Thank you so much! ^^ glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jen thank you! glad that you are joining my lil community :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara