Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Good Things Deep Pore Anti Blemish Lotion* - Review




Summer is here which means better pictures, am sure all of the beauty bloggers will agree that pictures taken in sunlight are THE best! I hope everyone has been enjoying the start of the UK summer (finally) and if you are not in the UK then I hope that you enjoying the summer where you are!
I wanted to share with you a new favourite of mine,

The product states that...
Good Things Deep Pore Anti Blemish Lotion is a two-in-one cleanser and toner specially created for skin prone to oiliness and breakouts. It helps to unclog pores and gently remove excess sebum without stripping skin of its natural oils, using purifying wild strawberry, superfruit fig to increase smoothness and radiance, and anti-inflammatory, clarifying licorice.
There is nothing better than having to take off your make up at the end of the day and this is perfect for it, a 2 in 1 cleanser and toner from the brand 'Good Things' I have used this brand before and I enjoyed using the cream cleanser so I had high hopes for this too. You can read my previous review here - link
I currently use the Simple cleanser lotion and the Elizabeth Arden Toner but I have stopped using those and now I am seriously hooked onto this! What I love about this is that it eliminates the usage of so many products you know that once you use this you do not need to worry about finding/using another product to go with it.
The scent is AMAZING! This smells of fresh strawberries and just like a summery fruit punch. I personally do not mind the scent but some may find it to be strong. If you do have sensitive skin then this part maybe an issue or if you prefer no scent products then I would suggest to steer clear.
This performs amazingly too! once applied onto the face I instantly felt refreshed and cleansed. This removed every single trace of make up and excess sebum. I have used many toners in the past and it would leave my skin feeling tight/dry and uncomfortable but this does not take away any of my skin's natural oils which is why I think this is a fabulous product.
I could really see the difference to my skin's condition, My skin felt and looked radiant too.
I definitely use this every night as part of my night time skincare routine and If you could not already tell I definitely recommend this to all, it needs to be given a try.
All this for a mere £4.99, cheap as chips

Check it out here - link

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a great product!!

    Thanks for stopping by and following!!

    XOXO ♥ Kia

    http://www.cosmoglossblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Zara :)

    I found your blog via the collective blog hop. I love the general down to earth advice that you give, and you have nice clear photographs. I've never tried a two in one cleanser and toner before, may decide to give it a try though my new Emma Hardie cleansing balms is on its way, so going to use that up first :) Congrats you just earned a new follower!

    Amyloo xx

    http://amyloosworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kia It definitely needs to be tried out, I loved using it so it may work great for you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Amyloo thank you for the sweetest comment ever! I have never tried the emma hardie cleansing balm though that sounds good too! but to give this a shot too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember smelling this in town, really wanted to buy it but maaaan my dad bought me 20 odd bottles of Rose Water Toner from India, ha!

    Fab review, Zara.

    And last but not least, Ramadhan Mubarak!

    Halima

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Halima hahahaha that comment made my day ahhh asian parents! gotta love em! thank you! glad you liked it! Ramadan Mubarak to you too hun! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just installed iStripper, and now I can watch the sexiest virtual strippers on my taskbar.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara