Sunday, 28 July 2013

Back To School Edit Featuring Letts Noteletts* - Review













Time to switch things up, Time for another lifey post! I was sent these pretty notebooks courtesy of Letts and I decided to include these in a back to school edit for all my hardworking followers.
The two notebooks or noteletts are actually mid year diaries that contains everything so that you are fully organised.
What I like about these noteletts is that there are a variety of designs so there is something for everyone, I happened to favour the girly graphic prints.
Inside you can find pages to fill in your details as well as important information such as international holiday dates and a calender so that you can plan ahead. Letts have even included a timetable so that you can write down your lessons and timings!
At the back of the book there is lined paper and grid paper so that you can add notes, important information or anything else.
The last couple of pages are the contact pages so you can add in those important numbers.
These noteletts definitely will make your educational life easy because this planner makes it so simple to organise your deadlines and notes in one pretty book.
I wish I had this when I was doing my GCSES! 
I thought that I should also add in some revision tips and state what I used to carry around in my pencil case.
When it came to revising I used to pick up tips from everyone and I used to use the techniques that helped me. I loved to highlight and bullet point and I tried to make my notes look alive! by adding colour. There's no point in reading a boring summarised paragraph because it is likely that you are not going to soak it in, using colours can really help you remember key words plus it makes it a prettier thing to look at too. I'll be honest I never felt like picking up revision notes unless it had colour.
What you carry in your pencil case is also important, I used to keep endless supplies of pencils, pens (both biro and gel) and not to forget highlighters! and colouring pencils :) 
 I did also carry paperclips and post its. You never know when you might need those too!

Hope you liked this post, comment below if you liked this and if you liked the noteletts :)

Check it all out here >> Link to the Letts website

14 comments:

  1. I almost wish I was back in school - I used to love buying new stationary before going back in September :) nowadays I'd be lost without my trusty filofax! Sometimes paper is still the best way to organise everything :)
    Cute blog! Be sure to pop over to mine if you have a spare moment
    www.lanouvellenoire.com
    and if you like what you see, follow back! :)
    lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Andrea aww same! lol i also happen to just have a filofax to help keep my blog organised :) sure will do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, thanks for sharing! I'm sure this would be helpful to all students out there. For me, I love making use of post-it notes in my fav colours!

    I'm now following you on GGFC and bloglovin, hope you can follow back too! Looking forward to your future posts:)

    Belle Epoque
    http://the-bellepoque.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lia aww thank you! no problemo! :) sure will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so cute !! I followed you back ;)
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember when I used to be super organised with my cute notebooks and fancy pens! I now just carry a boring notepad and standard biro to uni :D

    littleleeli.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was looking through these recently, I don't know why I didn't pick one up x

    Nav | Navilicious Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im a sucker for note books with cute designs on! Feel free to check out my blog if you get a chance x x www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're very organised, very impressed :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. @leeli aww same! there was an excitement for school, having the best things and all :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @nav i guess you will have to now lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @jessica allen i am the same too! as long as it looks great on the outside haha:) i sure will :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @temporarysecretary hehe ^^ thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara