Monday, 17 June 2013

Pur Minerals: Sneak Peek Of An Upcoming Review


Here is a sneak peek of a Pur Minerals make up set entitled 'Beautiful Creatures' and this make up set is actually based on a film that is called Beautiful Creatures which I have never seen or heard of and that this is only available in the U.S and possibly online.
I have heard of this brand by seeing it on other blogs but I have never tried anything so this is a great way to sample the brand and see the quality of their products.

To my American followers, What do you think of this palette and do you own one too? 
Comment below ^^

4 comments:

  1. great post again! I definetely have to say that I love your blog because you always present very unknown products to people. that's great! I thought I should mention that :)

    Andrea xx
    savingsimplicity13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. check out my blog and follow if you like :)

    http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4478317

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Andrea awww thank you so much! that is the sweetest comment ever! glad you enjoying my blog :) and thank you for commenting so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @rosina :) sure i'll check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara