Saturday, 22 June 2013

Make Believe Enhance Shimmer Lipgloss* - Review








Make Believe is one of those brands that I have never come across but thanks to the Betrousse beauty box Everyone can discover new brands that they have not heard of before.
When I saw this my face literally lit up because it turned out to be my favourite shade in Lipglosses and in Lipsticks... all together now... Nude! I love Nude shades because it is a 'safe' colour and it can suit any skintone.

This is one sparkly and shimmery lipgloss! the pixelated image above help you see the colours better but the lipgloss contains rainbow glitters and once applied on the lips you can see a 'wet' look and this gives the illusion of fuller lips. WIN!

I love the scent of this, very fruity but hard to decide what it actually smells of. One time I thought Grapefruit the other time I thought of Fruit loops. Either way it smells delish!
This lipgloss is rather sticky so some may not enjoy the feel of it, I personally am ok with it because the stickiness fades with time and because it is tacky the lipgloss will last longer. I have found that with all long lasting lip products.

The slight issue is the price, for 15ml it is priced at £10 which for some may be pricey.
but at Boots it is sold at £6.13 which is even better!
Other then that I think this lipgloss is great. 
Tip: you can wear this over a matte lipstick (any shade) to give it dimension and a bit of a sparkle.

Check it out here - link
Website - link

Have you tried this lipgloss before? What are your thoughts on it? I would love to know :)



4 comments:

  1. I think I would be one of the ones who dislikes the stickiness xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually only wear chap stick lol. Great review! Thanks for joining us at the Let's Get Social Sunday party. Have a wonderful week :) Diane @MamalDiane

    ReplyDelete
  3. @beautyqueenuk each to their own :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @mamal lol :) thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara