Monday, 24 June 2013

High End and Drugstore Makeup Wishlist #1

Revlon Colorstay foundation|Revlon Photoready cream blusher|Maybelline Lasting drama gel eyeliner| Maybelline Babylips| Nars Concealer

Lately I have going through websites and websites of make up and trying to decide my next batch of new pretty makeup items.
I decided to make a collage for you all to see what I would like to purchase next.
After reading MANY reviews from other fellow bloggers I came to a conclusion that these products have been raved about alot and deserve a home... 
First up is the Revlon Colorstay foundation, After my bare minerals foundation (which i <3) I will have no foundation and this seems to be on everyone's wishlist or in makeup collections that I have seen on youtube. It had alot of good reviews so I must try this out!
I want to use more cream blushers so I eyed up the Revlon photoready cream blushers, I am still undecided as to which shade to buy because they are all gorgeous!
The next eyeliner I want to purchase is the Maybelline lasting drama gel eyeliner, I have used gel eyeliner before but not this one and the reviews on this seem good enough so I need to snap this one up!
Maybelline baby lips!!! which I am sure everyone has this on their wishlist... The U.S are lucky to have these first! we are still waiting for the day for these to come here in the UK :( I really want the pink punch shade <3
I go through concealers alot and I want something high end and these Nars ones look great! similar packaging to the Maybelline Fit me concealers, I really want to try more Nars products and not just the concealer... I mean it would rude not to :-p

What do you think of my wishlist? If you have tried anything from the above collage then please comment below and tell me how it was for you. I would love to know :)

4 comments:

  1. I know for sure that baby lips are coming to boots! they have it on their website you can subscribe to get notified when they are available!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you guys get the Baby Lips soon! I really love the cherry and grape ones. And I want to try that Nars concealer as well! I keep hearing great things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @polymnla thank you for that! i have signed up to be notified :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @aaliyah i hope so too! lol nars is a great brand i want to venture more into it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara