Thursday, 27 June 2013

Goodbye GFC Hello Bloglovin!

Am sure all of you know that on the 1st of July our beloved GFC will be removed and so we need other methods of following other blogs, Luckily there is bloglovin.
Normally a blog can exist without the people but to me it is what makes my blog a little bit special. I will no longer be able to see those smiling faces that are my fabulous followers :( 
So despite the sad news there is another way to follow my blog...


and that is bloglovin! 
Bloglovin is a free site that lets you follow as many blogs as you want and you can even categorize them too!
Clicking the follow button will ensure that YOU will be completely up to date with Bows and Pearls.
At the moment I have 230 followers on Bloglovin and 336 followers on GFC so around 100 of my followers are missing out! I have worked so hard to achieve such numbers so I would like to ask you for a favour... in return for my regular uploads could you please click on the 'follow this blog with bloglovin button'
Thank you to all who have already done so and thank you to who ever has just clicked the button now :)

CLICK THE ABOVE IMAGE TO FOLLOW!

9 comments:

  1. I cannot believe they are just getting rid of it!!! Guess I'll be turning to blog lovin! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GFC isn't going anywhere, only google reader it's completely different :) It might get retired in the future but isnt going anywhere just yet xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yap! Stacey is right not Google Friend Connect but Google Reader.
    On google blog here http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/more-spring-cleaning-out-of-season.html
    it's GFC removed to non-blogger platforms.

    On their post here http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/a-second-spring-of-cleaning.html
    it's google reader that will be gone on July1

    ReplyDelete
  4. they actually don't, it's been going around but I remember it wasn't so :D I'll follow you on bloglovin anyway, just so make sure that I can continue on catching up with your blog :)

    Andrea xx
    savingsimplicity13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to see it go. Besides the pretty faces I never used it to keep up with my favorite blogs and neither did most of my blogging friends. It was more about a clique thing. Love Bloglovin especially since a REAL person responded within seconds when I emailed a question yesterday. UNHEARD of with google.
    Following.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your blog hun, ive followed you on blogger and bloglovin :) Xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Zara! Great blog! I found your link at the Bloglovin' Blog Hop. I'm a new follower via Bloglovin'. Please follow me back. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining the lady’s hop!
    I followed you on bloglovin.
    See you Monday for a new blog hop with Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by from THE Collective Social Blog Hop to say hi. Thank you for linking up. Have a fabulous day!

    xo,
    Janise
    http://MamaInHeels.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara