Sunday, 9 June 2013

Front Cover Mini Lipstick In The shade Rosaline* - Review







This is the second lipstick and what a shade! if I had to describe the shade then I would have to say that it is cool toned Lilacy mauve. Quite a unique shade to look at and quite a daring shade to wear too.
I am not and never will be into purpley shades because I think that it will not suit me and my skintone.
Just like the other lipstick, it is very pigmented and creamy to apply. Gives a satin finish and lasts incredibly well.
If you are into these kind of shades then definitely try this shade out because you will be far from being disappointed.

Check out the lipstick here - link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara