Friday, 7 June 2013

Front Cover Mini Lipstick In The Shade Hot Stuff* - Review






I have always admired Front Cover Cosmetics simply because of those dinky lil mono eyeshadows that are extremely cute.
The mini lipsticks are a new range that have been released and along with that there are new shades for Summer 2013. I was recently sent two mini lipsticks and one mono eyeshadow.
Out of the two lipsticks this was my favourite.
It is a gorgeous (blue toned) hot fuchsia pink that is spot on trend and great for summery days.
Though this lipstick is tiny, it is a very pigmented shade and I found that this stained a bit too so the longevity is great!
The formulation is very creamy and gives a satin finish to the lips. Nice!
This is great for travelling and just in general to chuck in the bag for on the go touch ups.
Though I was sent very bright shades there are more colours available in the range. From the loveliest nudes to the brightest of reds.
The only downside of this product is the price, each mini lipstick retails for £4 but some are for half price so you best grab em before they go!
Overall I was impressed with this lipstick, as you can see the colour pay off in the pics are fab!
Check out the range here - link
Have you tried lipsticks from this brand before? What are you thoughts on it? I would love to know :) comment below ^^

8 comments:

  1. This is a lovely shade and the packaging is lovely xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour looks lovely!
    :)
    x

    Emily / Glittery Teacups

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jodie Marie :) I agree! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @beautyqueenuk :) it's cute right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Emily R it's gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with that color! It's perfect for summer!! Thanks for linking up with the Let's Be Friends Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Hayley I so agree with that! :) thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara