Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Dirty Works Coconut Caress Body Wash* - Review






 This is perfect to use now since the UK is feeling as if it was near the Mediterranean sea, am sure everyone has been enjoying the warm sunny days, this product will definitely put you in a summery state of mind.
 I have really become a fan of the Dirty Works brand and this time I was sent a Body wash but from the Coconut Caress range, This is another range available and all of the products that are purple have the coconut scent.
Again, I am in love with the retro style packaging, this can definitely brighten up any bathroom.
When I smelt this I immediately felt like I was transported to an Island that had white sandy beaches, crisp blue seas and of course palm trees that swayed with the wind (quite descriptive right?)
In other words the scent is very scrummy and you continue to smell this throughout the shower.
This wash lathered up well and left my skin feeling smooth and fresh.
Though some scents can seem strong and headachey this one has the right amount of scent and I am sure this is gentle for all skin types. It does not take anything away from the skin but it adds to the skin by clothing it with gentle scent and the fact that you feel as if you're on holiday. I will for sure use this in the Winter to divert my mind away from the gloomy grey skies.
Another winner for me, and it is now half price and priced at £1.99 BRILLIANT!

Check this product out here - link
Have you tried this body wash before? What were your thoughts on it? I would love to know <3

6 comments:

  1. Loving the packaging x

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @beautyqueenuk i agree! ^^ it's very retro and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I just got a few Dirty Works products yesterday! They look, smell and feel awesome, particularly the Best Food Forward foot butter!
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
  4. @renu aww great! It is such a brilliant brand and so cheap too! i have not tried the foot butter but sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This range sounds really interesting, can't believe I haven't heard of it until now! I really should give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @J you must try some of it out, truly recommend this :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara