Sunday, 9 June 2013

Decor: Summer Brights With A Dash Of Monochrome

Baroque Clock| Damask Wall Hanging| Monochromatic Rug| Vintage Floral Armchair| Turquoise Drawer| Decorative Vases| Candles| Colourful Chandelier

All Images Are Courtesy Of Google*

Now this is a type of post I never normally do and that is Decor/Interior design posts.
Growing up, my taste has definitely evolved and at the moment I am LOVING the whole Monochrome scene but with accents of hot pinks, turquoises and bright yellows.
I have no idea why I have made this collage, perhaps it may bring inspiration to some and myself.
I find it beautiful to have a room like this because the black and white acts as a blank canvas for the colours and adding different accents of colour can really brighten up the room.
If I re do my bedroom I would add in similar items from this collage.
This kind of reminds me of an open bag of Licorice Allsorts and that is a pretty sight (although I hate the sweets)

This will be the first of many decor posts since I feel that this will help me to branch out and see what works and I am also planning a pastels decor next.

Comment below if you would like to see more 'homey' posts with decor ideas :)

2 comments:

  1. Love this post, I like seeing what other people like and hate xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @beautyqueenuk aww thank you :) am sure you'll love the future decor posts too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara