Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Black And Berry Bath Melt From Amelia's Bath Bombs - Review














Time for another review of a bath melt from Amelia's Bath Bombs, This time i wanted to try the Black and Berry Bath Melt.
This smells AMAZING! very summer berry punch like with a twist of added black pepper. Very scrummy indeed. 
Like the other products this is also handmade and this melt has been made with Blackberry and Black pepper essential oils.
Once dropped into the bath water this started to fizz but unlike the other bath product that i used this was very slow.
I decided to cut this one in half because it looked like alot of melt to use for a bath, once I cut the melt I noticed a hidden core inside and this must of been why it was slow perhaps.
After waiting for my bath water, the water was oily so my skin felt moisturised :) the bath water was turned into a lovely shade of pinky purple, just a tint.
The melt also dispersed bits of pink shavings, felt soapy to touch but took a while to melt in.
I found that the yummy scent did not linger on in the bath, it somehow disappeared :( it was there in the beginning and was quite potent but then it faded away.

I am half and half on this one but this is not expensive at all, cheap as chips and sold at the price of £1.59, maybe if you are looking for a cheaper alternative to a more expensive bath melt then go for this one :)

Check it out here - link

6 comments:

  1. ohh looks like rainbow water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow these look totally fab! I love products like this xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @steph :) it sure is pretty and colourful

    ReplyDelete
  4. @beautyqueenuk amelia's bath bombs is a fab company for bath products :) do check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great review! I'm always scared to try new bath bombs!
    I just stumbled across your blog and I am now following.
    Here is the link to my blog if you wouldn't mind checking it out!

    http://dreamingofforeverxkatie.blogspot.ie/

    Lots of Love
    Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Katie aww thanks :) you should try experimenting with other brands, trust me it's fun! plus you know in the end what to go for and what to avoid :) sure I will check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara