Thursday, 16 May 2013

Sneak Peek - L'Oreal goodies to review



Just recently I was lucky enough to receive some lovely goodies from L'Oreal, now I have ALOT to review.
I know that I am currently going through the amazing bath items sent by Amelia's Bath Bombs but I thought that I should switch around my reviews. Like one day an item from this goody bag and the next day a bath product from Amelia's. I do not want to bore you with just one type of product each day (or maybe you don't mind) but in other words I will post daily with a new product.
I hope that you are enjoying my reviews so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara