Monday, 13 May 2013

Sandcastle Bath Bomb From Boots - Review








Am sure everyone loves a good ol' bath bomb and I decided to start going through my collection and review it all for you :)
The first bath bomb that I decided to use was this cute yellow sandcastle that actually came in a gift set from boots, It was gifted to me around January so I don't think these will still be available. I know January! I tend to grow my collection because it all looks so cute and you don't feel like using the products (please tell me I'm not the only one)
Firstly I want to comment on the scent, It smelt like a pick n mix bag of candy, really potent and sweet.
When I dropped it in the bath it did fizz but then it sank to the bottom of the tub, I was thinking aren't bath bombs suppose to fizz around? So I was kind of disappointed there because I had to essentially push it around so that the bath water would turn that colour evenly.
Remember the part where I mentioned that it smelt like candy, the scent had disappeared once I had put in the water. If only it stayed! 
I did find a good point to this product though. It left my skin feeling soft and moisturised so I guess all was not lost. 
This is just the beginning of my magical journey in discovering good bath time products, I still have alot of goodies to review and I cannot wait to start and show it all to you lovely people.
Overall this bath bomb was a hit and miss but atleast you know what not to go for next time.

I would love to know what is your all time favourite bath bomb! please comment below ^^  

4 comments:

  1. That is a very very cute bathbomb xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine! And if you want we can follow
    each otherhere, on bloglovin and via GFC?
    Let me know!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Beautyqueenuk lol i didn't feel like putting it in the bath ^^ i agree on that statement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @PrincessXinni aww thank you! ^^ sure i'll check your blog out asap :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara