Here's a round up of the products i have been enjoying throughout the month of April.
- Original Source Lime Shower Gel - WOW! This shower gel really wakes you up in the mornings, if you love citrus scents then this is for you. I have used other shower gels from this brand before and i like how it says how many ingredients were used to make a bottle of product.
- Elizabeth Arden Gentle Hydrating Toner - This stuff is amazing because it picks up everything that the cleanser may have missed. My face feels squeaky clean when i use this. I used to use the Simple toner but since i have been using this i preferred this.
- Bourjois Smile Enhancing Gloss - I actually went through my lip gloss collection and decided to use this more, i like this milky pink nude that actually gives the illusion of a brighter smile (because of the blue sparkles that are in the gloss). The gel however does not work but i am not bothered about that.
- EX1 Blusher in Pretty in Peach - a very pigmented blusher that looks great on Asian skintones. If you want to check out the review then here is the link >> Ex1
- Ex1 Concealer - Another product from this brand simply because it does what it says and i love the quality of this new high street brand. If you also want to check out the review then here is the link >> Ex1
Hope you enjoyed my favourites, what have you been enjoying in the month of April?