Friday, 10 May 2013

Ginvera Green Tea Whitening Marvel Gel - Review



This is the second product from the star duo and this is a gel exfoliant.
The Ginvera Green Tea Whitening Marvel Gel claims to:
Rub away deep layers of dead skin cells.
Contract pores for refined skin (As dead skin cells have been cleared from the pores).
Lighten black spots, freckles & scars.
Remove oil seeds.
Regulate sebum secretion to prevent pimples.
Brighten dull complexion.
Change dark, rough skin to smooth skin.
Whiten skin as it gives way to new born skin.
Enhance quick absorption of skin care products.

Ginvera Green Tea Whitening Marvel Gel is a bizarre product because it essentially melts off dead skin - I have spared you the visual but little balls of old/dead skin appear on your face when massaged in. I have never come across such a product that actually starts to work immediately. Astonished.
You would assume that a product of this nature would have a grainy texture but the gel is smooth, almost balm like in consistency and i found it to be scent free.
To use you simply apply it to dry skin, massage it all over the face and then rinse clean with water.You can follow up with a cleanser if you wish.
This has to be one of the best exfoliants I ever used, 
As soon as I use it my skin is instantly brightened and smoother all without the harshness of a typical scrub. It is very gentle indeed.
Another winner for me and for possibly millions who have tried this. for a 60ml it is priced at £22 and you can find it here 

8 comments:

  1. Hello, I found you on the blog hop! I love your blog name and the content looks awesome. Glad I started following you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jackie hi! ^^ aww thank you! that means alot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog through the Meet me on the bright side blog hop! New follower:)
    Brittney

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Brittney aww thank you! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds great, I will have to try it out :)


    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Krystal :) request a sample and you will see how well it performs ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds good! I love greentea scented stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Jo-Ann :) it is a unique scent

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara